updated on 29 January 2018
The privacy of you and your customers is important to us.
We act within the framework of the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, German Federal Privacy Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In addition, we refrain from web analytics, embedding social media and external hosting of fonts or images to prevent third-party tracking.
By using our services, access data is created. Since this data may allow personal identification (for example, via the IP address), we also treat this data under the principle of data avoidance and minimization. This includes direct anonymization and a short storage time. We use this anonymous access data solely for billing purposes, to detect and prevent illegal use and to improve our services.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as they are required for the establishment, content definition or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will be used exclusively for fulfillment of the contract. Thus, for example, your name and address must be forwarded to the suppliers of goods for their delivery.
(2) Without your express consent or in the absence of a legal basis, your personal data will not be shared with any third parties not participating in the performance of the contract. After fulfillment of contract, your data will be blocked from any further usage. Upon the expiry of the period set by German commercial and tax regulations for data retention, this data will be deleted, unless you have agreed explicitly to its further usage.
(1) When using our map services by you or your customers, access data (e.g., time, map excerpt, IP address) is generated. This access data is directly anonymized. For billing purposes, to detect and prevent illegal use and to improve our services, the anonymous access data can be stored by us for up to 90 days.
(2) In exceptional cases (for example, for the active prevention of illegal use), the anonymization for certain requests can be temporarily disabled. The access data will be deleted immediately after this dedicated examination.
(3) Access data for billing (e.g., tiles per month) are directly anonymized by aggregating per API key and time interval and stored with your inventory data.
(4) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by choosing the “block cookies” setting in your browser. This may, however, lead to reduction of usable functions on our website.
According to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, German Federal Privacy Act) you have the right to obtain information on the data stored about you and the right to correct, block or delete this data.
Responsible for data processing:
Omniscale GmbH & Co. KG
26121 Oldenburg, Germany